- Half of all new college graduates now believe that self-employment is more secure than a full-time job.
- Today, 80% of the colleges and universities in the U.S. now offer courses on entrepreneurship.
- 60% of Gen Y business owners consider themselves to be serial entrepreneurs, according to Inc. magazine.
- Tellingly, 18- to 24-year-olds are starting companies at a faster rate than 35- to 44-year-olds.
- And 70% of today's high schoolers intend to start their own companies, according to a Gallup poll.
- More than half of African-American Males will not finish High School.
- 60% of High School drop-outs will end up in prison.
- African-American men only hold 3% of management jobs in America.
Source: CNN - Black in American: Black Men